Fantastic! Spacious! Colonial home with a view out every window. From the dramatic two-story entry foyer, family room with stone mantled fireplace, Gourmet kitchen with large granite work island, morning room with beautiful mountain views, exciting media room and deck overlooking your 2.67 acre lot, you will love calling this property home. Formal Living and Dining rooms feature wood floors and floor to ceiling bay window areas. Master bedroom with sitting area, gas fireplace and expansive walk in closet with access from the bedroom and owner bath. Master bath with soaking tub and separate shower. The second bedroom has it's own private full bath, and the third and fourth bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath. Fully finished walkout basement with plenty of areas for fun and lots of storage. The exterior features an enormous fenced rear yard with large outbuilding with garage door. Freshly sealed driveway and new paint on the deck! Much more to see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
5,148 sq. ft
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Curved Stair, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Corner.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS