This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is perfect investment - move in ready, upgrade when you are ready. Large country kitchen with dough counter under double front windows. Serve the family meal here! Hardwood floors, built in bookcases in living room next to wood burning fireplace. Deck has screened in portion. Large back yard perfect for gardens. Mature landscaping and lots of sunshine. That little house out back was featured in a magazine! Detached garage has electric lights and auto garage door opener and has two work benches and an opening for wood stove chimney. Two water pumps in back yard. This warm home has years of joy and is waiting for its next owner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,294 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
J Wayne Adams
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Partial, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Window, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Unrestricted, Cleared, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS