Main floor highlights include a spacious kitchen with center island, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. Off of the separate dining room, you~ll find center-meet sliding doors with a view of the trees. From the great room accented with a modern fireplace, a classic oak staircase leads you upstairs where you'll find a convenient laundry, a full bath with dual sinks tucked between two generous bedrooms, a third secondary bedroom, and an inviting master suite with a walk-in closet and private bath. Design Features include quartz countertops in the baths, white cabinets throughout, luxury vinyl planking on the main level, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete, Frame, Glass, Vinyl Siding
1,848 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Heatilator.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame, Glass, Concrete
- Asphalt, Hip
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS