Over 4,000 sq. ft. of living space. Cul-de-sac lot that's one of largest in subdivision (goes across landscaping bridge. Fully fenced backyard. Nice covered back deck. Nicely landscaped. Finished basement plus additional unfinished space for storage. Main floor bedroom and full bath. Nice gourmet kitchen w/cherry cabinets, granite counters, eat-in space and bar area and island w/cooktop. Desk area and butler's pantry. Dual staircase. Formal living room w/access to patio area. Formal dining room w/tray ceiling. Huge master suite w/sitting area. Awesome value!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS